Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nebosh Preparation Material

Welcome

Welcome to the new blog from Baschtuegge!

Find out immediately when a new delivery of the first great, very nice (and husbands might say unnecessary) Schrapbooking article arrives with me (though my degree murmurs in the background, he is not one of those). Even after 5 years it is still up for me as Christmas, Easter and birthday, if I get the packages and can open. And I wish I would of course always keep everything for me. :-)

Wenns time permits, I will from time to time also introduce a product detail, or show one or the other technique. And of course there also challenges where you from time to time also can win a scrappy price (prices will be dispatched within Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein). I hope that you shall not do only informative but also educational and fun and happy moments here.

My Pages:

Online Store

Forum

0 comments:

Post a Comment