Friday, November 13, 2009

Can I Feed My Rabbit Dandeli

Soft spoken - or make your own embellishments

And if today I am still at it, I want you to imagine another product.

Although many now understand english a bit: let's be honest, but each has been a little bit disturbed because all are provided but are getting all the embellishments with English lyrics.

You would pay the Grandmother a card and really understands a word of English.
Or a friend of you know, like the English in general not!

etc.

Me & My Big Ideas (a well known American manufacturers) has now noticed that the world consists not only of English-speaking * lol * and, once super nice now as embellishments (ornamentation) ago, however, and that's the trick, multilingual!

get in each pack her
Ready-made beautiful embellishments with English lyrics (not so new)



As it is now new! At the same time you can find in the package one or two sheets of cardstock self adhesive stickers, with exactly the same PP (patterned paper), exactly the same lettering and exactly the same shape / size as the embellishments in three different Languages: German, French and Dutch



The whole thing is now quite simple. I choose my language and I want to change the Embellishment.



I detach the lettering on the arch:



and stick to it `s Embellishment: Ready



! So simple and so effective that one wonders why it has not been invented before! * Beam *

Who `s like glänzig can be paint over it with glossy and dry.

I am also the packages: love, Best friend, Baby Boy and Baby Girl bought. And here too, give notice as you please, I can definitely add to the range.

weekend I add them here in the shop and then link back here later.

Edit on 14/11/2009: As promised here is the link to shop: http://www.baschtuegge.ch/Embellishments/Aufkleber/

0 comments:

Post a Comment