Monday, January 10, 2011

Changing Table Special Needs

Ground Zero ...

Lost!

We are still waiting for our last case. One should indeed believe that the case "travel" together and come together somehow, right? As You know, is one of our two suitcases and reached back with us and us in the hotel. Once again here we were, we then made smart as we can get more information. On the Air France website can be found then a paid (!) Hotline to call you. This has also tried my husband behaved. While I was right after Christmas back to the office had, for he had still free and was able to phoning widely scattered over the day, what a fun ...
When the announcement "estimated waiting time 7 minutes," then yes you wait too good, because you certainly yes know that because of "something" chaotic conditions more people than otherwise to call a hotline. But if you on a hotline, which can reach up to 22 clock in the evening, at any time of the day someone reached and more than 20 minutes (!) In the queue is, then you will eventually sour. And then also lack any understanding. In the first week of the new year, I then tried to get AF. I also had no luck and have after several stays in the queue as abandoned unnerved. Needless to not know that this can be paid anything, right? I have in desperation even other AF call service numbers, just hoping to get some information. There I have also reached no one part was only the recorded message "please send an email. This I have done before then, ultimately, because even by mail all complaints and loss notifications are out:
In response I received this mail:

"
Dear Mrs. H.,

.


you can directly on our homepage under "contacts" - fill "Baggage irregularities" in a form to the contents of your suitcase - "Complaints" indicated. The only way to get shut of the World Tracker number is unfortunately on the hotline or directly at the airport on Lost and Found. "

On Wednesday (05.01), I I therefore once again hung in the queue, and suddenly I had an employee on the line! A real man, hooray! My husband, who was in the kitchen while thinking, but in the short term, I would talking to yourself ;-)

The staff was quite nice, but also totally overwhelmed. I have recently had this ominous World Tracer number obtained so only through the hotline. He then said he could not but now I can help. It would go out a message to the JFK airport, but he could not do more. I could call myself but Air France USA.
I then asked if I could also have an email address. No, do not exist, but because he could not even make contact.
PLEASE?

So I must once again as a customer spending and costs Air France USA call. I feel slow, as if I "Is your English really well in emergency situations well enough?" In the course would be caught.
Ah yes, the colleagues could not help the way. Great, right?

We then called again at our hotel (W Hotel Lexington Avenue to recommend really, really great!). There, it was inconceivable to us already in the search box to help you. And even now there was a first sign of there. Our second case is on 24/12/2010 been in the hotel, but since we were already on the way to the airport. So, a hotel employee led directly to the case of Air France is also taken away again. Is to say: Our luggage was found and identified.

me now Can someone please tell me why it is not part of Air France is possible for us to make any statement against? If only we could just say: The case is now at the point X, and is served on them in the period Y, then I can live with it. But so? It sucks. It sucks unbelievable. We want our suitcase back. And this shows great World Tracer Although our data and the expected dates of service, but more not. Updated is nothing at all.
know I am beginning to not know what I should do yet. I must visit auctions suitcase to find my own suitcase? And then where do I go? Dusseldorf, Paris, New York ??????????
I WANT MY PROPERTY BACK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment