Saturday, January 8, 2011

Remove Flash Nokia E72

outfit post from 08.01.2011

have shopped Of course we do! First, under duress, because we had no clothes. And if you're thinking that this is but a dream state is mistaken. I have purchased the one happy, but I hate anything having to buy than real. First, you then can find most anything and secondly, it brought in total. In the case were unfortunately also meet a few requirements: 1. warm enough so you can stay almost the whole day out, 2 not so warm that one in a store, etc. start to sweat immediately and 3 the clothes should be comfortable, so you can move well. went Inevitably therefore first of H & M, since you can now times of socks and underwear to pants, dresses, sweaters, etc. takes it all for both men and women. I then bought first a black knit dress (this also as a long jumper through), a gray with wool leggings, a gray sweatshirt, underwear and socks. In addition, there is a Blazer, but I was also so beautiful and should be easy with. There was also a T-shirt from AA and a Circle Scarf in Gray, also of AA. Marc by Marc Jacobs, I paid a visit. The bags have me this time not so very pleased and it was not what I'm looking right now (gray leather bag). So I looked only at the Special Items. I have taken a black cap (see my picture on the Brooklyn Bridge), as my hat was exactly the case which has not arrived until now. In addition, the "Gift Box" - a key chain and chain: Also, I was once so brave, and I have dared come at Chanel. Now I wanted to me there is nothing, because the bags are not just lie in my pocket budget, but yes you can watch again. There I had the great new nail polish "Black Pearl" discovered and directly for a dear friend and me with him. I would also commend the sellers time there very much. We were nice to talk and have talked about our luggage loss. The two ladies have a few Pröbchen I immediately packed up so that I might at least face care. I thought that was so dear terrible! I also sometimes call service. The great chain that I've discovered, unfortunately had to stay in the store, the $ 2,700 for fashion jewelry bestowed on me, "gasping" ;-). Nevertheless, a thick GO for anyone who is the loose can afford, because the chains did great on any case.

Bella Bamba could also (of course not at Chanel ;-)):

still a little cosmetics:





A gray skinny of acne was still there, of which I got no picture (by now already, but only as an outfit post). In addition, a cardigan with sequins from Forever 21 and two dresses from Urban Outfitters




There was also a Christmas gift! The one ring I bought myself for Christmas and the second ring my husband gave me for our anniversary. I love big bling rings and always had a great black ring (from a stone, pure black, there was always at the Christmas market). The first ring has fallen to me (because I had quite a long time) and it was tiled floor and the ring of stone, of course he was directly broken. At the Christmas market, I then bought number 2, the unfortunately deserved the same fate. After that I had any "bling" anymore because I did not really vieeeeeeeeel or too expensive. But in this ring, I am in love. My husband was the first plug ugly, when I showed him pictures (O-Ton: "Omar Inge"), but in the store and to me he found it suddenly great:



Fantastic Booties by Tod's:


also a beautiful silk blouse by French Connection


Great cover and nice belt from Michael Kors




has since bought my husband was, our only case then really bright full. Our second case is the way, still not there, but I will report them ....

And I add my last two achievements from 2010 shopping here even more. Which have been purchased but here or via online stores

Tory Burch Reva flats with sequins on Theresa

The online store of Theresa took me by the way inspired.
absolute fast handling of goods shipment and the merchandise return and confirmation of this is absolutely smoothly (had ordered a dress, but that did not fit easily). And now I'm just waiting on it yet, to bear the great shoes too!




stripe shirt by Vero Moda
on
Asos


0 comments:

Post a Comment