Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ovulation Pains In My Thigh

Go Green!

... It has me and I guard the house and the bed today. I hate being sick. I'm an impatient patient and find it terrible. I wanted to start this week finally right with the sport, as we are a new gym have searched and we had to make the first introductory session etc. This week you could have the time right now to address. And what is it? Nothing is! Then you have to wait probably until next week, I will not want to delay the cold. A colleague of mine is already with proper flu in bed, afterwards I can do without. So my new best friends hot still Esberitox and nasal spray. At least the neck pain is gone. Hopefully I get no cough. Usually, I can already place bets: First neck pain, then cold, then cough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment