Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mtd Snowblower Problems

Inspiration of the Week - dolls with Afro hair

Yesterday I accidentally found while rummaging in Dawanda the following great doll.

Lana from Elf Child-Berlin

What I think this doll so great, their hair. Most black dolls, which are found otherwise have either straight hair or anything on his head, what should be an Afro. In this paper doll I think the Afro succeeded very well. It's great, I also think the little flower in her hair. Simply a dream! The doll is in Dawanda's store of To buy Elf Child-Berlin namely here. The saleswoman told me that she likes also produces other dolls to order. In its Shop you will also find cute clothes, jewelry and bags for children. Looks definitely stop by their shop !

I subsequently once more sought and found two other great dolls that also have very realistic Afro hair. buy

Magoma of unique

This doll is available from the shop of Dawanda unique namely here. see the hair of the boys really look like he was wearing twists. Just great!

Nale of Creatina

Finally I found a doll with braids, which I find very beautiful. To buy this doll is available from the shop of Dawanda Creatina namely here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment