Monday, January 31, 2011

Is Racquel Darrian Hooking?

holiday 2011

... for my wrists!
I love bracelets and bangles, but since I have an office job, bracelets etc. bother me often, because it makes typing unpleasant noise when the arm is on the desk. Do you know what I mean? It is not better when the favorite along with quite a few bracelets.
there my beautiful leather wristbands
New One by Schullin
came in handy. I may admire them even at friends and my husband has finally given me then. I think the bracelets perfect dream and I look forward every time I wear them. Amazingly, I especially liked the pink gold, although I usually do not get up the usual gold color. To me I prefer silver. Even my wedding ring is made of cast gold.
But maybe I need to actually look once again if it could not be pink gold now and then anyway. Perhaps with a Clock? I'm not sure, maybe it is actually black only on the combination with my favorite color, just so that I leave it very much.
The bracelets cost 10 to 15 EUR are so absolutly affordable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment