Saturday, February 19, 2011

1 Month Of Engagement

Product Reviews - Tangle Teezer Compact Styler












with the flip closed
with the cover open




















In many blogs / YouTube videos from the Tangle Teezer was swarmed and as the silver bullet touted for hair combs. I was at first inspection table, because the thing still looks a bit like a hair brush for animals. However, I am after some research on the Internet but have become weak because many of them reported that the Kämmzeit can be reduced significantly.

There are 3 different versions: Tangle Teezer , Tangle Teezer Compact Styler and Tangle Teezer Magic Flowerpot . I opted for the Compact Styler, because I the Tangle Teezer seemed too big for my hands. In addition, the Compact Styler has a protective cover so that the bristles do not get folded in transit.

first I was surprised how soft and pliable the bristles. You can see from the pictures very hard. The Compact Styler is well in hand. However, one must first get used to combing the fact that he has no handle. The Compact Styler is me 2x slipped from his hand. But after some practice, the meshing is fast and easy by hand. I have for JayJays hair, only half (!) Of the time needed to comb his hair completely. I thought that was just awesome. Moreover, after combing were also much less hair than in the Compact Styler Denman D3 brush . The curls of JayJay were very well defined.

While combing I've cleaned the Compact Styler 1x completely under water. It had gained a lot of flushing in compact style and thus it was very slippery. The cleaning was easy too. Simply rinse under water and allow to dry. In the case of the compact style collects some water, so to do it on a towel to dry. I had tried

the Compact Styler also to my straight hair. Sorry have my hair becomes electrically charged and faster greasy. The Kämmgefühl on the scalp but I felt very comfortable, because the Compact Styler massage the scalp during combing.

I think the Compact Styler will replace at JayJay the Denman D3 brush . The reduction of Kämmzeit and the hair has fallen out convinced me.


Conclusion

Pro:
- reduces Kämmzeit
- less hair in the "brush"
- can be cleaned well

Cons:
- you have to handle the missing get used

Price: EUR 14.00 at Maiden Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment