Friday, February 18, 2011

Babyloc Grace Sewing Machine

Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Duo, Color: 080 Help I Am Stranded

"Help Stranded I Am"? This Lidschattenduo very much! :)

A new favorite in my collection!

For a while I use the Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Duo in 080 "Help I Am Stranded".
facts: The
Lidschattenduo consists of a shimmering gold-tone contains 2g of the product and contains a dull brown color, 3g of the product.
after opening the durable Lidschattenduo 24months.
The packaging is transparent, as well as the Mono Eyeshadow Catrice.
For my taste, for a drugstore product is very noble, but simple.
Application:
the bright eye shadow on the eyelid or in the inner corner of eye applied, the eye can emit veteilt the dark tone in the outer corner of the eye and in the crease, together make a beautiful eyes Make-up, both for everyday use, as well as full-proof reliability.
You can also use the eye shadow very well alone.
with a brush and applied with the fingers, can be the eye shadow with their soft consistency very well blind and again bring Lid.

color intensity and durability on the eyelid:
Even without eye shadow base eye shadow are very rich in color, as can be seen in the photos.
The eye makeup eye shadow really holds to this all day, and they hide even in the crease. The externally visible color is the color impression after the order 100%.
The wear is very nice, you feel they are not on the skin.
Conclusion:
I am a big fan of this duo, and for about 3 € I find the value for money more than great!
The duo is fortunately available in the standard range it if that should ever go from the range, it is stashed away from me up to the ceiling. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment