Sunday, February 27, 2011

Paris Themed Kitchen Decor

Sunday, Sunday ....

Since forever on my to-do list on Sunday, I got through it and finally three MAC Blushes depottet. With my eye shadow I've already successfully made ages ago and I think it simply practical and tidy, all products have to be ready to handle law and order found in the closet. Flirt & Tease Coygirl and I've already bought a refill, squashed too had only Blushbaby, Breezy and Honour. As you can see, everything went well and I am not a crumbling Blush. I'll find that any cosmetics company should offer your products for the portfolios because it is simply awful in practice and you do not have the whole cupboard full of little boxes, etc.. How you find the way easily on google. In my eye shadow I have chosen the Glätteisenvariante for which Blushes I took a candle. I could not say now what I liked better. Both versions work equally well, at least for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment