Sunday, February 20, 2011

Strong Spaghetti Structure

Millencolin Tickets - Eventim





On my last DM I did some shopping of P2 new nail care products being detected, including the Quick Cuticle Remover. According to instructions it is a fast-acting Nagelhautentfernergel, which quickly and effectively removed rapidly growing cuticles.
I do not know what is meant exactly by fast growing cuticles, for me it almost sounds a bit mean to ;-), but now well, nail skin I have, it interferes with my nail overall picture, they must go!
According imprint will be generously apply the gel with the applicator (it looks like a Lipglossapplikator) and after 15 seconds, push back cuticles with the applicator. 1x times a week to apply. Sounds simple and practical, right? The smell test is ever positive. The gel smells, but not so strong and penetrating, such as nail varnish. The contract with the applicator was also quite easy and then I have a rosewood stick to push back the cuticles used. Emotionally, this was actually quite easy and after that I washed my hands thoroughly and freshly painted nails. It looked on Friday night and everything from super, but even on Saturday morning I could see that the cuticles looked back as they did before the removal * click *
.
I will next Weeks try it again, perhaps the fault lies with me. Do you have other tips that could make what? Or a better product?



0 comments:

Post a Comment