Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Harley Davidson Vintage Decals

NOTD-Dior Vernis No. 853 Rouge Maasai / Masai Red

for large and small jokes, I'm happy to have, so I have followed the same time
wife Brit
and have done the following:


Go to
http://www.nr1finder.de/

and click on the song-search on "date", where you give your birthday and then click on "search"
Now appears below which song is your song - the song of your birth was constantly on the radio
Copy and paste the song and the number of weeks that it was in the charts in your blog post

Next, go to http://www. youtube.com / and search your song and post again this can in your post
happy to write you this if you know the song at all
Done!

And here is my fun equally well since ceased:
  1. So you are
  2. Peter Maffay
30/07/1979 - 19.08 .1979 (3 weeks)

Yes, I know the song. But Peter Maffay is personally really not for me. My mother at that time really up and down one? Ran it on the radio when my father drove my mother to the hospital? Very accurate we do not know :-))
The birthday of my husband had to serve also:

Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan

16/04/1979 - 05/13/1979 (4 weeks)

also very nice :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment