Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brown Mucus After Giving Birth

Lavera Lips Classic + Avodaco lip balm

A lip balm with an incredibly unpleasant smell for me at first, but with a good conditioning action!


My second test object was the Lavera Lips Classic + Avodaco lip balm.
facts:
The packaging is like lip care sticks of other brands. The "container" is written in a lush green, which is printed with silver and white lettering.
Ingredients:
shea butter * olive oil *, beeswax *, candelilla wax, squalane, avocado oil, cocoa butter *, jojoba oil *, lecithin, vitamin E, soy oil *, Sojaglyceride, plant Emulsifier, shellac wax, almond oil *, coconut oil *, plant sterols, sea buckthorn oil *, calendula *, Aloe Vera Oil *, Rosehip Oil *, Vitamin C
* ingredients from certified organic cultivation

says the lavera:
"Lips Classic is the classic lip balm for each day for adults and children. Precious almond oil with a high vitamin E content protects skin from environmental damage, while the cocoa butter has moisturizing and gives the skin a fine smoothness.
* BDIH just "
The lip balm has been eco-test" excellent VERY GOOD!
Application:
The application proved to be a bit hard the first time I thought it was so cold that the balm is frozen because it is difficult to apply as lies, but this was not the case.
I have noticed that it was better each time, and the balm a little softer and has been found to apply as well was better.
The smell was at first very uncomfortable, very "waxy" and plastic-like for me, so I thought I would never use this lip balm could again. After a couple of applications I'm used to it but me, and notice the smell after the order is no longer so strong.

durability on the lips: The lips were
long-term soft, even after I had eaten or drunk. He literally oozed into the lips, but so that you could see even more that something is on the lips.
A feeling that I had never been in shape.
Conclusion: Despite the initially strict
smell, I have concluded this lip balm to the heart!
If it is empty times, he will certainly bought later from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment