Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cruise Party Decorations Ideas

NOTD-Catrice Bloody Mary To Go

First of all: I know I did when painting mishaps, they were afterwards corrected. However, I had to quickly take advantage of the light to still get decent pictures showing the paint.
Included are 10 ml and Douglas I have this 22 - € paid. The color I find fantastic and with the durability I am also satisfied. It has been my experience that red paints are with me strangely, much more vulnerable to small dents on the upper end of the nail. For other colors are fragmented with me much less quickly. Whether you buy the paint must, I can - again not answer. The price is just high, it is finally "only" a nail varnish. I found the color just so great (at the moment I am extremely in various shades of red and am in the process, I gather up different tones), so I have accessed. Next time I see a red lacquer Catrice I've also brought along more.




0 comments:

Post a Comment