Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why Is My Dvd Player Playing In Green

German Afro hair cut even

JayJays I wanted to cut hair because they have become for a boy but pretty long. However, I made my mind whether I should really dare to go to a hairdresser. I have my doubts that a hairdresser would come clear in my area with natural hair, Afro-German. Unfortunately there is The Honeycomb too far away for us.

So I thought I'd try it yourself, do I have behind me, at least not angry that I have for a messed up haircut also spent money.

was very helpful that I video that explains, is that the best dry hair cuts. In addition, you hair will not drag on and not smooth. This ensures that the hairs are not cut too short. This has made sense to me and I ventured to the hair cutting.

On the left side you see the hair on the right side before and after a few hairs have been cut off.


























I shortened JayJays hair down and only the top hair left as it is. The outer coat that is shrinking and therefore has a very strong short anyway. I also have "sight" cut, not measured, and the various strands of hair can not be compared. I'm quite happy with the result. Where you let your hair cut? Or you cut myself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment